cookies for kairos

Download the form


Dave and Jim need 220 dozen home-baked cookies as their share of the team's goal of almost 4,000 dozen cookies for the upcoming Kairos Weekend.

These cookies need to be 90% chocolate chip, about 3" in diameter. The other 10% can be any other type of cookie (sugar cookies, Rice Krispie treats, etc.) as long as they DO NOT CONTAIN NUTS or PEANUT BUTTER. Cookies should be packed one dozen per gallon sized zip-loc bag. To minimize breakage, please ensure cookies are fully cooled before placing them in bags. Include cookies only - no foil, notes, or anything else on or in the bags. Cookies need to be returned to the Global Outreach Corner at Discover no later than Sunday, April 14.


We are asking everyone to pray for the team of men going into London Correctional, the 36 men (inmates) they'll be ministering to, and the staff of the prison. They need 24/7 prayer coverage beginning 4 pm on Thursday, April 25 through Sunday, April 28 at 5 pm. Click here to sign up.


If you would like to attend the closing event (graduation) and show support as part of the outside Christian community, please complete the form above and return it to Dave Welsh or Jim McMinn no later than Friday, April 12. Then, plan to be at London Correctional by 12:30 pm on Sunday, April 28.


Changing hearts, transforming lives, and impacting the world in Ross, Marion, and Madison correctional institutes.

Secondary Title


Kairos Inside: Kairos believes that true rehabilitation starts with the heart. This ministry to incarcerated men and women begins with the Kairos weekend where volunteers model and communicate God's unconditional love, grace, and mercy. It is here that God begins changing hearts. A key outcome of the Kairos weekend is for participants to find hope and a new vision for their life through a relationship with God.

Kairos Outside: Designed to support the families of incarcerated men, women, and juveniles. Any adult female family member whose life has been impacted by the incarceration of a loved one is eligible to attend a Kairos Outside weekend.

Torch: A mentoring ministry to incarcerated offenders age 25 and under that addresses all facets of the youthful offender's life including mental, health, socialization, and decision making. The Kairos Torch program encourages young offenders to realize their potential through creating a safe environment, allowing them to learn what life can be like in a loving, caring, and trusting community.